If you can’t make it to one of my workshops or mentoring courses, you can call me for telephone support and I will be happy to help you.
I take telephone bookings in 30, 60 or 90 minute slots. Once purchased from my shop I will contact you to arrange a convenient time for us to chat.
I am happy to help amateur enthusiasts or those hoping to, or already running, a professional pet photography business. Exemptions to this would be those wanting to run a business in either Devon or Brighton.
There is no limit to how much time you can book to speak to me. Likewise, as an alternative to a phone call I am also happy to talk via FaceTime/Skype. This can be beneficial if you want to show me images, or simply if you would prefer this.
Subjects we can cover over the phone would be:
- Motivation of dogs
- Suitability of different locations
- Planning a shot
- Speed of taking pictures
- Action shots with 70-200 lens and wide angle lenses
- Portraits with blurred backgrounds
- Photographing a variety of types of dogs, e.g. dogs that won’t sit still, nervous dogs
- Multiple dog portraits and action shots
- Making the most of a variety of different locations at different times of the year
- Settings for different types of images - you can choose any of my images and I will tell you the settings and how I got the picture
- Ideas for photographing dogs and people
- Lightroom and Photoshop
- Photographing multiple dogs with different motivations, ages, sizes etc
and there’s lots more if you are wanting to, or are already running, a business…
- choosing a business name
- social media
- online and offline marketing
- mastering mindset
- revenue streams
- orchestrating a shoot
- websites - I have 3 built on different platforms
- SEO and Google Analytics
- Prices, prints and products
- Opportunities and challenges
- Doing free work - dos and dont’s
Plus whatever else you can think of. You can pick and choose whatever we talk about. Make a list and go for it. I am happy to answer any of your questions and help in any way I can.