Have you been trying to take a photograph of your dog? Tricky, isn’t it.
But don’t worry because my How to Photograph Your Dog in the Outdoors workshop is designed to deliver an immediate improvement.
This is REAL LIFE dog photography - not in a studio and not in an enclosed garden with a dog on a lead, this is all out dogs running free and happy with all the distractions and difficulties that can entail! This will teach you how to deal with all of it! It's not supposed to be easy but with a few tips and tricks you will get far more than you think you can.
I’ll show you easy-to-use techniques that you can start using straight away. You don’t need a posh camera. You’ll learn skills and ideas that work with any type of camera, even your mobile phone.
We will cover:
• Making the best of lighting
• How to engage your dog and keep them interested
• The use of angles
• The importance of background, setting the scene and the rule of thirds
• Shutter techniques – capturing dogs at speed
• Aperture techniques – creating beautiful portraits
• How to photograph more than 1 dog at a time
• How to photograph dogs with people
• I can also help you with getting to know your camera and with settings, getting you off auto, plus we can discuss post-production.
The 1-1 includes:
• two information booklets containing course outline and image examples
• a technical specifications sheet, which indicates a starting point for settings in various scenarios
• on-going help and advice regarding your images, should you need it
The beauty of a 1-1 workshop is we can tailor the day to suit your skills and requirements. Better still, you can bring your own dog with you and you can both enjoy a wonderful day out together. (Please note you do not need to bring a dog, but if you do they must get on with other dogs as my two, Boo and Betsy, attend all workshops).
We always go to safe and fun locations for your dog. If your dog has any special requirements we can tailor the day to them.
Book now to improve your real life dog photography skills!
** 2-1. I am happy for you to share the cost with a friend and have a 2-1 day too.