This option will get you two photo shoots on two separate days, in two contrasting locations. You will get a complimentary 10x8” 50-page hardcover book which will take pride of place on your coffee table and is a perfect way to celebrate your dog and happy times on their adventures in the outdoors. Having two shoots allows us to have a great deal of variety in the book. You will also receive all of the digital files as part of this package and you can use these to decorate your entire house if you wish!
This option is perfect if you have a young pup and you want two separate shoots to document their growth, or if you simply can’t choose between locations and your dog enjoys being in lots of places, or if you want to document your dog throughout the year.
The book is the ultimate keepsake and feedback I have had from customers is that they enjoy browsing through theirs time and time again and, when having visitors, it’s the first thing people gravitate towards!
Suitable for between 1-4 dogs.
2 x 2 hours (approx). This will be two shoots in two contrasting locations on separate days.
• All of the high-resolution images from both shoots, professionally edited.
• A 50-page hardcover book including all of your favourite images from the shoots.
• 2-3 days of post-production time.
I will make contact with you once you have purchased which shoot you would like to make arrangements. If you are buying a gift for a friend we can discuss all the details I need to make up the gift voucher box.
If you need a voucher more immediately, I am able to make up a personalised A4 voucher that you can print at home. Simply purchase whichever shoot you would like and contact me to discuss the option required.
* See some of my books in my blurb book gallery.
* There is a minimum £75 spend on prints/gifts etc after the shoot.
* Please note there is no credit with this option, but you may purchase extra credit if buying as a gift.
By purchasing this shoot you are agreeing to my TERMS AND CONDITIONS