This is for a 1-1 workshop, but I am very happy if you want to share this cost and your workshop with up to three friends.
This is a 1-1 day’s workshop in a location of your choice. This is an all-inclusive cost which covers:
• a day’s tuition with myself. Hours generally are about 8 in total, with a break in the middle for a rest, refreshments and/or to move location.
• the content of the course which includes:
Essential and Advanced skills, each lasting 3-4 hours.
Making the best of lighting
How to engage your dog and keep them interested
The use of angles
The importance of background, setting the scene and the rule of thirds
Shutter techniques – capturing dogs at speed
Aperture techniques – creating beautiful portraits
How to photograph more than 1 dog at a time
How to photograph dogs with people
• two 8-page booklets which cover the course content
• a technical specifications sheet which gives you a starting point for settings
• on-going help via email/phone should you need it
• we can also cover some post-production techniques
• travel fees. There are no additional costs for me to come to any area you choose.
• PLUS the beauty of a 1-1 means I can cover any other areas you are unsure about, e.g. camera basics
• PLUS you get exclusive access to my new private Facebook group for people who have done the 1-1 with me “Mastering outdoor dog photography” where you can share images, get feedback, talk to others who love dog photography too and get ongoing feedback and help from myself.