A Photo Shoot for ONE dog, in a location of your choice.
This is an ALL-INCLUSIVE price, which includes:
• The photo shoot, in a location of your choice
• The best images from the shoot in digital format
• Includes travel costs
So, no hidden extras.
Once you have paid for your shoot I will contact you to:
• Find out the rough area you want the shoot - exact location details can be finalised nearer the time
• Name of your dog
• Send you the “Planning your dog’s Photo Shoot” guide
• The month you would like your shoot. I will then add you to my planning itinerary and will liaise with you on exact dates nearer the time - generally 1-2 months in advance.
HOW LONG ARE THE SHOOTS?
I'm not doing set times for these shoots. Shoots where I am not familiar with the location always take longer than normal so shoots for 1-2 dogs will likely take a couple of hours and likely longer with more dogs. Any more than 4 dogs and I would suggest pencilling out the whole afternoon or evening. Shoots are really relaxed and we will take our time.
HOW MANY IMAGES DO YOU GET?
I do not offer a minimum nor maximum number of images. My policy is always to provide quality and variety over quantity because you never know what is going to happen on a shoot. I endeavour to give you as many I feel are worth including. This could be any number from 30 with one dog to 50 with four dogs, but these are estimates and actual numbers could be more or less.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
If you have paid the deposit of £100 this is refundable at any time, up until you have paid for the shoot in full. Once the shoot has been paid for in full the deposit is non-refundable. This is because I will have spent time planning, and possibly paying, for accommodation, in your area.
HOW LONG AFTER THE SHOOT UNTIL YOU GET YOUR IMAGES?
I generally take 1-2 weeks to complete the edit but if I am travelling for a couple of weeks this could be longer.
CAN YOU SHARE THE SHOOT?
My shoots are for dogs from the same household and cannot be shared.
Please read the shoot T&Cs before booking your shoot.